1st February 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I study archaeology after completing B.Tech EEE?

Hi Sir, I am a student currently pursuing B.Tech EEE final year. I am very much interested in archaeology. So, anyone please tell me, how to do it with this degree?

3rd February 2017, 02:10 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study archaeology after completing B.Tech EEE?

Yes, you can definitely do that.

The Archeology Institute of India offers a PG Diploma in the same course and you can apply for that.

The eligibility criteria for that is :

* The candidate should have completed his education under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least from any recognized university.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.
3rd February 2017, 02:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much opt for the above mentioned course after completion of your B.Tech in EEE, there is no such problem in it. Therefore, you get admission in any good institute and then continue with your course ahead.
3rd February 2017, 04:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am a student currently pursuing B.Tech EEE final year. I am very much interested in archaeology. So, anyone please tell me, how to do it with this degree?

Yes, you can study M.A in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology in St. Xavier’s College – Autonomous, Mumbai after completion of B.Tech EEE. The eligibility to study the course is a bachelor’s degree in any faculty with a minimum of 50% marks. The students from the other faculties will have to appear for an entrance examination and an interview for the admission to the course. The course is useful for those who want to study about the Indian cultural history. The details are available in the college website, St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?