27th September 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Is the candidate with MCA/M.Sc with ME/M.Tech is eligible for teaching job?

Dear all,

MCA/M.Sc with ME/M.Tech is eligible for Teaching, The AICTE mention the qualification norms only BE/BTech with ME/M.Tech. so any GO for the MCA/M.Sc with ME/M.Tech qualifications.? Can you please help me with the details on the same?

Thanks!

29th September 2015, 10:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the candidate with MCA/M.Sc with ME/M.Tech is eligible for teaching job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear all,

MCA/M.Sc with ME/M.Tech is eligible for Teaching, The AICTE mention the qualification norms only BE/BTech with ME/M.Tech. so any GO for the MCA/M.Sc with ME/M.Tech qualifications.? Can you please help me with the details on the same?

Thanks!
If you have completed M.E/M.tech course then you are eligible for teaching jobs in private engineering college.

If you want to join in government engineering college then you must qualify in GATE, UGC NET or CSIR NET exam.
1st October 2015, 12:07 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is the candidate with MCA/M.Sc with ME/M.Tech is eligible for teaching job?

If a candidate has done ME / M.Tech then he/she is definitely eligible for the teacher post in private Engineering Colleges.
But if you want to do job as a teacher in a Government College then you must qualify the GATE, UGC NET or CSIR NET exam in order to apply for the teacher post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?