2nd June 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology)? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in FRIHM-Panchkula. Thank you!

6th June 2019, 01:45 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula?

The course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula is given below=)

The duration of MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) is of 2 years with 4 Semesters.

Semester I=)
=)Principles of Tourism and Hotel Management
=)Financial accounting for Tourism and Hotel Business
=)Managerial Communication
=)Tourism Products of India
=)Front Office Theory

Semester II=)

=)Food Production and Beverage Service
=)Bakery and Confectionary Theory
=)Central Reservation System Procedure
=)Travel Management
=)Human Resource management

Semester III=)

=)Entrepreneurship Development
=)Tourism Hospitality and Marketing Management
=)Tourism Planning
=)Food safety & Nutrition
=)Cargo Management

Semester IV=)

=)IT for Tourism and Hotel
=)Research Methodology
=)Customer Relationship and Service Management
=)Legal Framework for Tourism and Hotel
=)Hotel Facility Management
=)Internship and Report

The fee expenses of MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in FRIHM-Panchkula would be around Rs.53,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?