1st August 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Details about LLB in Bangalore for a B.E candidate

I require details to join LLB in Bangalore through correspondence course, I have completed my B.E in 2016 from Tamil Nadu.
Please contact me on 8904476376.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  2. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  3. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  4. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure?
  5. How to do LLB correspondence course in Bangalore?
  6. What is the process followed to join LLB in Kolkata after completion of BA Arts? -- [New]
  7. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  8. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  9. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  11. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  12. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  13. GLC LLB details required course for 2-3 years
  14. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  15. Am I eligible to study law after studying BSc Nursing?
  16. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  17. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do LLB in 2015 from Yashwantrao Chavan Nasik being 29 years old?

2nd August 2016, 11:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about LLB in Bangalore for a B.E candidate

In order to pursue LLB course from Bangalore, you will have to appear for an entrance test called CLAT, once after you have scored well in your CLAT examination, you will be very much allowed to get admission in any goo reputed college in Bangalore and thus you can carry on with your studies further.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?