14th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to score good marks in Chemistry Optional subject of M.Sc course?

Respected Sir,
I have passed B.Sc General with Chemistry and I have just enrolled myself in M.Sc Chemistry course. I know the standard of Optional Chemistry paper is equivalent to that of B.Sc Honours but I would like to know if doing M.Sc can be of any help for preparing for Optional paper and can M.Sc candidates easily score well in Optional paper?

29th June 2015, 07:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to score good marks in Chemistry Optional subject of M.Sc course?

Yes you can score good marks and it is not that difficult to get good marks.
I can understand your concerns but you need to study on a regular basis.
You must keep in touch with your Professors and then it will not be tough for you to get good marks.
So just make sure that you get admitted to the best possible University and then there will be no problem for you.
So just make sure that you give enough time to your studies.
31st August 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it difficult to score good marks in Chemistry Optional subject of M.Sc course?

Is it better to study in hostel or do up down of one hour to go home in M.Sc Chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?