2nd March 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Masters in fisheries?

I'm interested to do masters in fisheries, but I'm recently completed my Agriculture Bsc course, can I eligible to study fisheries or not?

12th March 2022, 05:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Masters in fisheries?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for pursuing Master's in Fisheries:

The basic eligibility criteria required to study Master's in Fisheries is given below,

Name of the course - Master in Fisheries or Fisheries Science

>> In order to be eligible for pursuing this course, you should have complete Bachelor's Degree in Fisheries Science course.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 50% marks from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> As you have done B.Sc in Agriculture, you may not be eligible for some of the colleges. But the educational qualification required generally varies from institute to institute. Hence, I suggest you to contact that particular college in which you would like to study this course and proceed accordingly.
12th March 2022, 10:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for Master's in Fisheries a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree with science as their major discipline with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course and the admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance examination followed by a personal interview which is conducted by the university.
14th March 2022, 11:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility
Candidates having 60% in their graduation either in fisheries science or in Zoology discipline can apply for MFSc program.

Only qualified candidates in entrance exam are eligible for taking the course.
The fees ranges from INR 50k to 5 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?