2nd June 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MBA(International Business) course which is available in Guru Nanak Institute of Management. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

5th June 2019, 01:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management?

=> The fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management is 4,76,500.

=> Master of Business Administration in International Business is a postgraduate International Business course.

=> The duration of Master of Business Administration in International Business course is 2 years.
5th June 2019, 01:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MBA(International Business) course which is available in Guru Nanak Institute of Management. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

The fee structure of PGDM (International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management is given below:

First year fee – Rs 2,42,000

Second year fee – Rs 2,27,000

Total fee – Rs 4,69,000 (including Rs 10,000 refundable deposit)
5th June 2019, 07:12 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management is given below=)

The duration of MBA(International Business) course is of two with 4 Semesters.

First Year fee expenses =)Rs.45,000

Second Year fee expenses=)Rs.45,000
6th June 2019, 10:28 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Guru Nanak Institute of Management:

1) The fee structure of MBA in International Business at Guru Nanak Institute of Management is 2,42,000 per year which Includes: Tuition fee, Games fee, Examination fee, Cultural fee, Practical fee, Library fee, and Special Course Fee, etc.

2) The 2nd fee of MBA in International Business at Guru Nanak Institute of Management is Rs 2,27,000.

The total fee will be Rs 4,69,000 which includes Rs 10,000 refundable deposit.

Official website -> http://www.gnim.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?