10th May 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam details for joining MDS in AFMC?

What are the all the eligibility and entrance that i should have to join MDS after completing my BDS in tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. From where I will get application form of AFMC MDS entrance exam? Expected date of AFMC MDS entrance exam?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in AFMC? Eligibility to apply?
  3. Completed 4 years course and presently doing Internship : Am I eligible for AFMC MDS exam?
  4. Eligibility to study MCA in AFMC for BDS student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  6. Eligibility criteria and Exam Pattern for AFMC Exam?
  7. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  8. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  9. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  10. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching?
  12. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  13. Details regarding admission in AFMC and procedure to be followed?
  14. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  15. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria for MDS in AFMC for BDS Graduates -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
  18. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
11th May 2015, 11:11 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exam details for joining MDS in AFMC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the all the eligibility and entrance that i should have to join MDS after completing my BDS in tamilnadu?
Eligibility Criteria MDS Through AFMC:

- Applicants must have Indian Citizenship.
- The age of the applicant must not exceed 35 years and Upper age relaxation will be given reserved category students.
- Applicants should have passed in BDA from a college/University recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Applicants must have to completed one year internship.
- Applicants must appear and qualify in the AIPGMEE entrance exam in order to get admission in AFMC.

Important Details:
  • Online Application registration: 9th December, 2014 to 29th December, 2014
  • Last date for online submission of applications: 2nd January, 2015
  • Last date for generation of challan: 3rd January, 2015
  • Last date for deposit of Bank challan from at SBI: 5th January, 2015
  • Online counseling: March to May 2015

Official website - http://afmc.nic.in/
Director and Commandant
Armed Forces Medical College,
Wanowrie,
Pune - 411040
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?