10th May 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam and fee structure to get admission in MBA in VIT?

Hello sir/madam
am doing my 2nd b.com I am willing to join MBA in VIT do I have any entrance exam and what should I do to join MBA in VIT and fee structure for MBA

11th May 2015, 09:40 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam and fee structure to get admission in MBA in VIT?

Yeah, you need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by VIT. The exam notification will be published in the month of January / February in the official website of VIT. This year notification has been already released. Last date for receipt of application has completed on 16th March 2015.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate. Final year of degree course may also apply.

Fee Structure:

1st year Fee: 2,93,000
2nd year Fee: 2,85,000

Being a 2nd year candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination. But, after completing degree course, you are definitely eligible to apply for this examination. Final year of degree course may also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?