15th May 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study M.Phil for M.A. final year student?

Sir,
I am a student of M.A. final year.
Can you please tell me how can I apply for M.Phil?
What are the entrance exams for admission?
Please tell me about this immediately.

29th May 2015, 10:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exams to study M.Phil for M.A. final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of M.A. final year.
Can you please tell me how can I apply for M.Phil?
What are the entrance exams for admission?
Please tell me about this immediately.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Phil after completing M.A degree. Master degree or its equivalent with minimum 50% is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for M. Phil course. You can get the application form through by Post or You can also download the application form from the respective university website. The approximate fee for applying for M.Phil is Rs 500. /-. However, it may differ based on the university. You must enclose Important documents along with the application form.

There is no Common entrance exam conducted in M.Phil course. The respective university itself conducts their own entrance exam within the college. The entrance exam pattern is based on the Master's Degree specialization. Those candidates who have shown good performance in the entrance exam can get first preference at the time of admission.
16th July 2017, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams to study M.Phil for M.A. final year student?

Can I apply for m.phil without getting M.A final year result? I got 70% marks in M.A first year. Can I do m.phil with distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?