31st July 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Integrated Power System) in Abha Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MTech(Integrated Power System) course which is available in Abha Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

3rd August 2019, 08:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Integrated Power System) in Abha Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering?

Abha Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering offers M.Tech. in Integrated Power System program. Duration of this program is 2 years. Tuition fee for M.Tech. in Integrated Power System program is Rs. 2,00,000/- For more details regarding this program, you should visit at http://www.agpce.com/MTech_IPS.php
3rd August 2019, 10:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Integrated Power System) in Abha Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering?

The fee expenses of MTech(Integrated Power System) in Abha Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering is given below.

=> The fee expenses of M.Tech(Integrated Power System) in Abha Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering is Rs.80000 per year.

=> The course duration of M.Tech(Integrated Power System) in Abha Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering is 5 years.
4th August 2019, 12:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

MTech in Integrated Power System at Abha Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering is a 2 year duration course and the fee expenses for this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.1 Lakh
Year II - Rs.1 Lakh

Total - Rs.2 Lakhs

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.agpce.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?