2nd March 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it fine to do Masters in Psychology from IGNOU?

I have done graduation in b.a. English honors from Delhi university. Now I want to do masters in psychology to become lecturer of psychology in govt. Colleges (after NET obviously ). I want to ask would it be ok to do my masters in psychology from IGNOU? IS IT A GOOD DECISION?

12th March 2022, 09:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it fine to do Masters in Psychology from IGNOU?

Yes, it is fine to do Masters in Psychology from IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University). IGNOU is a trusted and accredited government distance education university and the degrees granted are valid and recognized not only in India but abroad. The qualification required to apply for a Master's in Psychology is a candidate must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university and there is no age bar to apply for this course.
13th March 2022, 12:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to pursue Master of Psychology from IGNOU:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Master of Psychology from IGNOU is given below,

Name of the organization- IGNOU

Name of the course- Master of Psychology

>> Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required for this course is 50% Mark's

>> Minimum duration is 2 years and maximum duration is 5 years. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to pursue this course from IGNOU.
14th March 2022, 11:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU is central top rated university in distance mode. It's courses are very popular among students who can't join regular college for any reason.

It's degree, diploma certificate are all recognised by AICTE , UGC and DCE approved .
Thus doing it from IGNOU will not affect you in any way.
Future is going to be as good as any regular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?