5th August 2021, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Aerospace Scientist?

I have completed B.Tech Aerospace Engineering and M.Tech Aerospace Engineering and i'm looking for my PhD on the same. Do i still have a scope of becoming an Aerospace Scientist. How to become an Aerospace Scientist? I didn't clear iit exams as well as Gate.

6th August 2021, 06:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Aerospace Scientist?

Procedure to become an Aerospace Scientist:-

To become Aerospace Scientist you have to pursue 4 year degree course that is BTech in aerospace engineering or BTech in mechanical engineering.

After that you have to appear in the entrance exam that is available for both DRDO and ISRO to get entry into.

You have to qualify the entrance exam known as Indian Institute for Space Technology. Then you can become a space scientist.
6th August 2021, 07:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become an Aerospace Scientist:-

In order to become Aerospace scientist, you will have to get into the field of space engineering and do a postgraduate degree.

Here is the basic procedure to be followed:-

You have to appear in the entrance exam that is available for both DRDO and ISRO to get entry into .

You have to qualify the entrance exam known as Indian Institute for Space Technology.

You have to qualify the entrance test, then you can become a space scientist.
8th August 2021, 12:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

To become Aerospace scientist you have to pursue 4 year degree course that is B tech in Aerospace Engineering or BTech in Mechanical Engineering after that you have to appear in the entrance exam that is available for both DRDO and ISRO to get entry into.
8th August 2021, 10:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become an Aerospace Scientist after completing a bachelor's or master's degree in the relevant field you can apply online through the official website of ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization). It is a centralized examination for the graduates and post-graduates who all are interested in joining ISRO. The candidate should not be more than 35 years on the date of application and must be an Indian citizen.

ISRO hires Aerospace Scientists on the basis of performance in the recruitment examination. I am also giving you the ISRO website link for your reference that is https://www.isro.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?