18th March 2010, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms?

from when jelet exams application form will be available

18th March 2010, 07:34 PM
anubhaw

Default Re: Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms?

when jelet 2010 forms will be available a an anxious about it please inform me
19th March 2010, 10:43 AM

Default Re: Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms?

when does the jelet 2010commences and from where do i get the form?
19th March 2010, 01:52 PM
Gourav Kumar

i wanna know about date of application form of jelet lateral ntry
20th March 2010, 12:48 AM
srikantadan

i wanna know about date of application form of jelet lateral ntry
24th March 2010, 01:47 AM
PULAK KHAMRUI

i wanna know about date of application form of jelet lateral entry
25th March 2010, 05:29 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hello friend....
you can get all your enquiries in the following site:
www.jisadmin.com/enquiry
best of luck
30th March 2010, 10:03 AM
MAKSHUD34

Hi guy how are you ? Jelet from will aviable in week more info. Direct call m e on 09386968328 when be appare i ineo.you
30th March 2010, 09:26 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
please do not worry,
just click on the websites or link give below,
you will find the application form and then download them
www.jisadmin.com/enquiry
o k
all the best
31st March 2010, 02:11 PM
rajeshingarhwa

hi friend
for detail regarding the jelet exam you can go through the following website
www.jisadmin.com/enquiry..............
there you can get the full detail regarding the jelet exam.............
\
best of luck.......
31st March 2010, 02:38 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the information regarding the exam ahve not come yet for this session so please wait and update yopurself by visiting here
1st April 2010, 07:06 PM
tuhin acharya

When jelet application forms are available then plz tell me.
5th April 2010, 10:12 PM
Subratamandal

Hey, this is subrata wanna know anxiously, when the JELET form will be distributed...
18th April 2010, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

when can i get aplication form. can i download the form.when is the last date
18th April 2010, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

when application form will be available
21st April 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

when a jelet form will be available on net
7th May 2010, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

can i use whitener?
19th May 2010, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus?
23rd May 2010, 10:12 PM
k.laskar56

actually now i am doing diploma third year at ece dept.i want to know about jelet 2011 application form and examination centre at agartala.please inform me at my gmail account [email protected] please please inform me.because i want to join B.E.at kolkata or near by any state
26th May 2010, 11:17 AM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

You may get the form from the following Branches of UNITED BANK OF INDIA :

In Kolkata & Howrah – Behala, Jadavpur, Dunlop, Sealdah and B.E. College Extn. Counter

Outside Kolkata - Agartala (Tripura), Asansol, Balurghat, Burdwan (Station Rd.), Berhampore, Bishnupur, Chinsurah, Coochbehar, Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Krishnagar, Malda, Midnapore, Naihati, Purulia, Siliguri, Suri and Tamluk.

The cost of application form is Rs. 350-400.
29th May 2010, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

when will the admit card of jelet be posted
5th June 2010, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD ON 04/06/2010.I HAVE NO XEROX COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM.HOW CAN I GATE MY ADMIT CARD?
6th June 2010, 08:29 PM
rajib.rudra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have not received my admit card on 04/06/2010..how can i gate my admit card?
8th June 2010, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

actually now i am doing diploma third year at ee dept.i want to know about jelet 2011 application form and examination centre at jadavpur.please inform me at my gmail account [email protected] please please inform me.because i want to join B.E.at kolkata or near by any state.please send me details exam syllabus of JELET-2011.
thank you....
21st June 2010, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the subjects i have to learn for appearing this examination jelet 2011 and the approximate date of exam.
21st June 2010, 05:47 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

JELET 2010 has been al ready helded on 13th May 2010.

I have attached the File that will be provide you all the details regarding JELET 2010.

If someone does'nt recieved the Admit card there was procedure for acquiring it but if someone even have Xerox Copy of the form then I dont think he/she may be eligible for issue of duplicate Admit card.
Attached Files
File Type: doc JELET 2010.doc(31.5 KB, 182 views)
21st June 2010, 05:57 PM
bholag

dear friend,
Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exam is already over so better try next time and have check on its official website.
23rd June 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

when the result of JELET will come out? can we take admission all over colleges of India through JELET?
24th June 2010, 05:56 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when the result of JELET will come out? can we take admission all over colleges of India through JELET?

JELET 2010 result has not been announced yet, they are likely to be announced soon..

Keep visiting its official website- http://www.wbjeeb.in/

Result or any other coresspondance will be announced there.

JELET are meant only for Lateral entry inro B.Tech/BE for Institutes located in West Bengal. They are not meant for all INDIA.

However, you can find admission into some private college of Banglore and Orissa.
28th June 2010, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

plz inform Jelet Result in my e-mail id
[email protected]
30th June 2010, 12:47 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
plz inform Jelet Result in my e-mail id
[email protected]

Just keep visiting its official website- http://www.wbjeeb.in/

And also keep visiting TOP result searching Engines like- Indiaresult.com

Keep visiting this page- http://www.indiaresults.com/West_Ben....aspx?state=WB

Any result of West Bengal will be released and updated here.
30th June 2010, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

plz sir give me the list of all government & private colleges in which we can take admission through lateral entry.plz sir inform me.
3rd July 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

If I passed HS and then Polytechnique then is there any possibility to take admission in btech 3rd yr(5th sem)?
3rd July 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

when the result of lateral entry announced in 2010?????????????
4th July 2010, 10:36 AM
G.Naveen Kumar

Smile Re: Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms?

hello I want to know when was the jelet result was announced, and my trade is instrumentation technology so in which institute i can take admission can you please help me.
5th July 2010, 01:05 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
If I passed HS and then Polytechnique then is there any possibility to take admission in btech 3rd yr(5th sem)?

No Admission into 3rd year is not possible.........!

Even in that condition you will be provided admission into 2nd year ie: 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech.

But why do you want to go for Polytechnic if you have completed your +2, If you have done your +2 in non-science stream then it is understandable for doing so, but if you are science student then its nothing but waitage of time and money.

The right time and place of diploma engineering is after 10th, otherwise it is nothing but waiting time.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
6th July 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

when will be held jelet 2010 counselling CHANDAN KUMAR
6th July 2010, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir main jrnv university k study centre se diploma kiya hu 2 years ka kyonki maine 10 2 k base me liya tha kya main jelet k exam d saktat hu ya nahi
7th July 2010, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Is the syllabus change?
11th July 2010, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir when will be held jelet 2010 counselling?
13th July 2010, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, in JELET examination my overall rank is 66 & EIE branch rank is 1, can I change my branch from Instrumentation Technology to Electronics & telecommunication or others branch, please reply me. And any seat in jadavpur university for Jelet ranker?
13th July 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir when will be held jelet 2010 counselling? Please replay in my e-mail [email protected]
14th July 2010, 05:26 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry
JELET exams application forms you go through
the website :www.jisadmin.com
15th July 2010, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

When the counselling for JELET 2010 will start......
15th July 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir when will be held jelet 2010 counselling?
Please replay in this e-mail id- [email protected]
17th July 2010, 04:11 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend the notifictation for the counselling are not yet out
notification will be out in august
so keep a watch on the official website
20th July 2010, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

hi... this is sagar s... when i tried to check my result for JELET 2010, its showing "No Rank"...
what does it mean?? have i not cleared the test or my result is pending??
22nd July 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

please send the syllabus of punjab jelet.
22nd July 2010, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

jelet councilling when will be held
23rd July 2010, 09:53 AM
s.k.singh

if you have completed your +2, If you have done your +2 in non-science stream then it is understandable for doing so, but if you are science student then its nothing but weightage of time and money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?