22nd January 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get transfer from JNU to Delhi University being a B.Com Accountancy student?

Hello
I am studying in B.Com(Accountancy) in JNU, Delhi
now i want to move to Delhi University.
so Please tell me is it possibel to migirate
from GNDU to Delhi university.
If yes,then how.Please reply soon its urgent.
Thanx.

17th November 2015, 02:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get transfer from JNU to Delhi University being a B.Com Accountancy student?

I don't think there is any procedure like that to transfer from one university to other because admission is mostly based on merit. If seats are full and there is no availability then no chance of transfer.

Also, universities have their own way of admission through merit and no university will accept a candidate from different university in the middle of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?