10th March 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify Calcutta University entrance exam for admission in Part Time M.Tech course? Reference books and study materials for preparation?

Hello, I am preparing for Calcutta University M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) Part time entrance exam. I am looking for some study materials to prepare well. Also refer some books. I want to know the preparation tips.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify JNTU entrance exam for admission in Part Time M.Tech course? Reference books and study materials for preparation?
  2. Study Materials and reference books to prepare for TOEFL
  3. Study Materials and reference books to prepare for OPENMAT?
  4. Study Materials to prepare for MA(History) entrance exam of Calcutta University -- [New]
  5. How can I prepare to crack NID undergraduate entrance exam? Suitable books and online study materials for preparation?
  6. List of Books and Reference Materials to prepare for all India MDS Entrance Exam for the year 2012?
  7. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Study Materials for preparation? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  8. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  9. How to prepare for IES entrance examination? Study materials for the same?
  10. How can I prepare to qualify in PGCET? Computer Science Engineering study materials for preparation?
  11. How to manage time to prepare for GATE along with preparation of semester's exam? Study materials for preparation?
  12. Reference books and study materials for Ph.D in Economic written entrance exam of IIT-Bombay?
  13. CLAT 2017 preparation is possible by self study? Best books and materials for preparation?
  14. How to prepare for CAT exam? How may I get study materials online? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  15. Previous year question papers, study materials and reference books for preparation of JEE Advanced?
  16. How may I get study materials for the preparation of IIT-JEE? List of books that can be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get syllabus and study materials to prepare for Shivaji University PhD(Maths) entrance exam? Tips for preparation?
  18. How can I prepare to qualify in Nagarjuna University PECET? Study Materials for preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?