6th February 2023, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my PGDM with 75% of marks. So can i be eligible for Ph.D Course?

I have completed my PGDM with 75% of marks. So can i be eligible for Ph.D Course?

9th February 2023, 08:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed my PGDM with 75% of marks. So can i be eligible for Ph.D Course?

Eligibility Criteria required to study PhD Course:

The basic eligibility criteria and minimum educational qualification required to study PhD course is given below:

Name of the Course - PhD (Doctoral Program)

>> Candidates must have completed Master's Degree or Post Graduation in the respective discipline in order to be eligible for pursuing this PhD course.

>> Usually PGDM course is not a Master's Degree course so as to say that you will be eligible to do PhD course after completion of PGDM course.

>> On the other side, if you have done PGDM course from an university or institute that is recognized by "Association of Indian Universities" (AIU) in that case you will be eligible to pursue PhD course.

>> The minimum percentage required in the qualifying examination is more than 55% marks.

>> Hence if your institute is recognized by AIU then of course yes, you will be eligible to pursue PhD course and proceed further.
10th February 2023, 07:52 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed my PGDM with 75% of marks. So can i be eligible for Ph.D Course?

Yes, you can do PhD after completing PGDM with 75%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates must have a post graduate degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?