2nd June 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MA(Hindi) postgraduate except teaching?

Hello everyone, I am an MA(Hindi) postgraduate. I am looking for any job. Please do refer some job for me except teaching job. I am looking for good job but don’t want to become a teacher. Please help me to know. Thank you!

5th June 2019, 04:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MA(Hindi) postgraduate except teaching?

Master of Arts in Hindi or MA Hindi is a 2-year postgraduate course. The course involves the study of literature, linguistics and philosophies of the Hindi language.

After completion of the course, the candidates can join various Government Sectors, News Channels, Schools & Colleges, Publishing Houses etc.

They can start their career as Hindi Editor, Hindi News Reader, Hindi Professor, Hindi Translator etc.
6th June 2019, 02:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MA(Hindi) postgraduate except teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am an MA(Hindi) postgraduate. I am looking for any job. Please do refer some job for me except teaching job. I am looking for good job but don’t want to become a teacher. Please help me to know. Thank you!

Candidates after completion of the MA (Hindi) can work in various organizations as Hindi Editor, Hindi News Reader, Hindi Interpreter or Translator, Consultant, Hindi Content Writer, Journalist, Customer Support Executive, Reporter, etc. other than teaching. They can work in various Publishing Industries, BPOs, Coaching Centers, Translation Department, Print Media Companies, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?