30th June 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?

hello sir
i have just completed bpt wid my internship.
now interested in doing mpt at institute at pune.
so please let me knw the admission procedure, fees n duration.
waiting for your response
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  2. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  3. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  4. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  5. Best colleges for MPT in Tamilnadu and Bangalore for specialization in Orthopeadics and Neurology? What is the fee structure?
  6. Which are the government colleges, universities for MPT courses in India? What is the admission norm, fee structure and scholarship criteria?
  7. MPT colleges in Pune
  8. List of top colleges in India conducting MBBS programme? What is the admission requirement?
  9. List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  11. List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?
  12. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  13. Can I get admission in COEP Pune after scoring 76.82% in diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list and fee structure?
  14. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed in Pune? List of the colleges
  18. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
14th July 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?

I am working with one pharmaceutical company, want to do physiotherapy course, my basic qualification is BSc MBA. PL suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?