5th February 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?

hello
kindly inform me about the list of colleges/universities providing LLM 1 year correspondence course admission in accordance with the results in the CLAT exam.Also please give me the detailed fee structure and syllabus for LLM year of each college.I am an LLB graduate and i would like to take an LLM degree. please help me with a detailed answer

Related Questions:
6th June 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?

LLB WITH 54.6% ARE ELLIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN ONE YEAR LLM BY REGULAR OR DISTANCE MODE.IS COMPULSORY CLAT FOR LLM.
28th October 2015, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?

I want to take admission in distance learing LLM course as i m a law graduate.
What is the procedure to take admission and as i from assam state so whether there is any examination center in assam for appearing in the exam of LLM.?
Kindly help me out along with the fee structure and procedure to take admission.
Thank you
31st May 2023, 10:50 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

it's important to note that the information about LLM programs and their offerings may have changed since my last update. Therefore, it is recommended to visit the official websites of the NLUs or contact them directly to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding any 1-year correspondence LLM programs they may offer.

Regarding the syllabus and fee structure of a 1-year LLM program, it can vary among universities and institutions. The syllabus generally covers advanced legal subjects and research methodology related to the chosen specialization. The fee structure can also vary depending on the university, location, and other factors. It is advisable to refer to the official websites of the respective universities offering the LLM program or contact their admissions office for detailed information on the syllabus and fee structure for the specific 1-year LLM program you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?