13th March 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Master of Computer Management in Bangalore? List of entrance exams available to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
Which are the institutes providing Master of Computer Management course in Bangalore? What are the entrance exams available for Master of Computer Management course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. How to pursue MBA after doing BMS from Bhavans college?
  3. Which would be the best option for higher studies in abroad after completion of BCA?
  4. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  5. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  6. What should I do after completion of graduation? What are the courses available in market?
  7. List of Institutes in India offering Master of Healthcare Administration? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to apply for this Entrance Exam?
  8. Best IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore? List of institutes available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  10. MBA course from pune university, syllabus and exam date for MBA CET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  12. What should I opt after completing graduation in B.Com Hons
  13. List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?
  14. Which specialization in MBA is a best choice for e after completion of Graduation in Science stream?
  15. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  16. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  17. Colleges for Diploma in aeronautics? Name of colleges and their entry procedure?
  18. List of institutes offering PhD in Biotechnology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
18th March 2016, 12:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Master of Computer Management in Bangalore? List of entrance exams available to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Which are the institutes providing Master of Computer Management course in Bangalore? What are the entrance exams available for Master of Computer Management course?
List of institutes offering Master of Computer Management in Bangalore:

Diksha Institute of Computer Science, Malkharoda
Address : Near St Thomas School
Malkharoda Sakti (CG), PIN - 495691

Department of Computer Science, Christ University
Address epartment Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore, PIN- 560012

KKECS Institute of Computer Science
Address :90/1, 90/2(New No. 90/3) Mahakavi Kuvempu Road, 5th Cross,
Malleswaram, PIN - 560 003.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?