13th March 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, eligibility criteria and date of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam? Is there any reservation through Army quota?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know that what is the procedure, eligibility and date of M.Sc Chemistry entrance exam? Kindly tell me the reservation for Army quota? Total no. of seats available?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  2. Procedure to apply in Army as a doctor? Is there any reservation for army person? How many seats for civilians?
  3. Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the reservation for Army Quota?
  5. What is the reservation quota in RAS pre and mains exam for retired Army Person?
  6. How can I join Indian Army? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  7. Indian Army after BCA?Eligibility,Procedure to Join?
  8. Date, eligibility and procedure of NIH MD entrance exam 2016?
  9. How to register for M.com entrance? What's the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and syllabus for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  10. Can I get any reservation against ex-servicemen quota in BPSC exam
  11. How may I get information regarding selection procedure, recruitment date and eligibility criteria to join JCO in territorial Army?
  12. What is the criteria for management quota? Is there any reservation for Muslims in Kashmir?
  13. Will I get reservation under 2B category after completing my BDs degree in Karnataka under management quota?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with mentioned subjects in 12th standard? Procedure to join?
  15. Criteria for eligibility for NDA entrance exam?
  16. Is there Women reservation quota available in UPSC exam?
  17. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Exam date of RTO exam?
  18. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
17th March 2016, 11:48 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure, eligibility criteria and date of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam? Is there any reservation through Army quota?

As, you have not mentioned about university in which you want to get admission it is not possible to give you exact details for your query.

But, generally most of university conducts entrance examination for admission of candidates in M.Sc Chemistry course. The course is of two year duration. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed B.S c in Chemistry Hons. or B.Sc General Chemistry can appear for examination.

So, to get more details about examination kindly give detail about university you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?