22nd January 2015, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

List of post graduation or specialization courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?

What are the post graduation or specialization courses after Bsc Biotechnology in India?

Please give the list of them .

Related Questions:
  1. List of post graduation courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. Post graduation courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  4. List of various specialization courses available for me after BSc nursing in India?
  5. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to go for higher studies after B.E?
  7. Future after doing post graduation in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduce at +2 level?
  8. How to do PG in the field of computer language? I want to pursue PG in Biotechnology
  9. List of courses which are offered after Biotechnology graduation?
  10. Future of post graduate in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduced at level 2?
  11. Is it possible to do PG course without 50% in Graduation? List of universities for Post Graduation courses accepting graduate students with less than 50%?
  12. Courses which are offered after BSc Biotechnology? Information about 6 months experimental courses after BSc Biotechnology?
  13. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)?
  14. College-wise list of post graduation courses I.E.M.D/D.N.B in Maharashtra?
  15. What courses are available in field of electronics after B.Sc. (Electronics)?
  16. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?
  18. List of post graduation courses can be done by a Marine engineer through correspondence?
22nd January 2015, 11:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of post graduation or specialization courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?

List of Post Graduation courses after B.Sc Biotechnology:

The best post graduation after successful completion of B.Sc Biotechnology, is M.Sc Biotechnology. You can do Master of Science (M.Sc) program in,

>> M.Sc in Microbiology
>> M.Sc in Biotechnology
>> M.Sc in Zoology
>> M.Sc in Organic Chemistry
>> M.Sc in Biochemistry
>> M.Sc in Physiotherapy
>> M.Sc in Environmental Science
>> M.Sc in Bio-informatics
>> M.Sc in Geo-informatics
>> M.Sc in Agri Biotechnology
>> M.Sc in Clinical Research
>> M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology
22nd January 2015, 05:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of post graduation or specialization courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?

Many Post graduation courses are available after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology

Some of them have been listed below;

. M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology,

. M.Sc in Physiotherapy,

. M.Sc in Bioinformatics,

. M.Sc in Bio Medical science,

. M.Sc in Geoinformatics,

. M.Sc in Organic Chemistry,

. M.Sc in Clinical Research,

. M.Sc in Environmental science,

. M.Sc in Agri Biotechnology,

. M.Sc in the courses in Hospital Management/Healthcare bioinformatics,

. M.Sc in Healthcare Administration, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?