13th September 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Minimum CGPA and GRE score required for admission in integrated MS and Ph.D. in US?

I am pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech Biotechnology. I would like to do an integrated MS and Ph.D after graduation preferably in the US. Could you please tell me the minimum CGPA (on a scale of 4) and the GRE score requirement to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum CGPA required to appear in GRE? Score required in 12th exam?
  2. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  3. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  4. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
  5. Minimum CGPA required in CSIR to pursue Ph.D? Is any project work or extra qualification needed?
  6. Minimum CGPA in engineering for appearing in GRE? How much to score in 12th?
  7. What should be the GRE score to get admission in Maters in Power Electronics after B.Tech with 8.2 CGPA?
  8. How should I get admission in top colleges in US after scoring 7.3 CGPA? How much should I score in GRE?
  9. Can I get admission in NUS Singapore after completing ECE with 8.15 CGPA, 1220 GRE score and 104 TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Why it is necessary to appear in Subject GRE? Is it preferable for PhD in Biotechnology?
  11. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  12. What is the minimum score required in GRE to do MS in US?
  13. Minimum score required in GRE exam to get admission in Germany?
  14. Is GRE score required to join PhD in Germany? Research experience and publication essentials?
  15. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  16. Is following GRE score sufficient for admission to top ten universities of US for MS in mechanical?
  17. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  18. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
13th September 2015, 08:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum CGPA and GRE score required for admission in integrated MS and Ph.D. in US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech Biotechnology. I would like to do an integrated MS and Ph.D after graduation preferably in the US. Could you please tell me the minimum CGPA (on a scale of 4) and the GRE score requirement to get admission.
After completion of B.Tech degree you can do MS and Ph.D course from USA but you must qualify in GRE exam. GRE exam doesn't require any percentage marks in B.Tech degree.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)

GRE Subject Tests

• GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Subject Test- 180 Questions
• GRE Biology Subject Test- 200 Questions
• GRE Chemistry Subject Test- 130 Questions
• GRE Computer Science Subject Test – 70 Questions
• GRE Literature in English Subject Test- 230 Questions
• GRE Mathematics Subject Test- 66 Questions
• GRE Physics Subject Test- 100 Questions
• GRE Psychology Subject Test- 205 Questions
15th September 2015, 01:55 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum CGPA and GRE score required for admission in integrated MS and Ph.D. in US?

The CGPA does not matter as long as you have good Domain Knowledge and you are having a good score in GRE.
The GRE Score that is required is above 300.
If you are having a score of above 300 in GRE and a good TOEFL Score then you can get admission to the course of Integrated MS and PhD in US easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?