2nd August 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MCA course after 4 years of completion of graduation?

I completed my BCS before 4 years from nagpur university. now i want to complete my Post graduation. is it possible please confirm.? Am I eligible now or not? Can someone please let me know the information on the same soon as possible?

thank you

2nd August 2015, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MCA course after 4 years of completion of graduation?

Yes, surely you can but you need to produce documents related to this gap during admission. If you have valid reason then you won't have any problem during admission.

Admission MCA is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam. You will be allotted college according to your rank through counselling.
2nd August 2015, 08:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MCA course after 4 years of completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my BCS before 4 years from nagpur university. now i want to complete my Post graduation. is it possible please confirm.? Am I eligible now or not? Can someone please let me know the information on the same soon as possible?

thank you
You have completed BCA degree so you are eligible for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
3rd August 2015, 04:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required in to pursue MCA course is that a candidate should have done their BBA, BCA or B.Tech from a recognized University. Moreover candidates who have finished their graduation in Science can also apply, these students must have however studied mathematics as a subject in their +2 level.

Candidates must also have to score a minimum of 60% in their graduation and will have to write an entrance examination to pursue the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?