19th July 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue Robotics through distance mode? Procedure for getting enrolled in this course?

Is it possible to pursue Robotics through distance mode? Procedure for getting enrolled in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course from Sikkim Manipal University? When to get admission for this course for the year 2012?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Law through distance mode? I am pursuing PG in Human Right Course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode
  5. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  6. Which format I should do my post graduation?
  7. How to pursue LLB through distance mode? Which are the universities?
  8. How to do B.Ed with English after completing M.Com?
  9. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  10. Procedure to take M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode?
  11. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  13. How to pursue M.E in Rural development through distance mode?
  14. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  15. From which institute can I pursue B.E through distance mode?
  16. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  17. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  18. How to pursue M.A Geography through distance?
14th August 2015, 10:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Robotics through distance mode? Procedure for getting enrolled in this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it is possible you can do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics through distance mode. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for B.E in Robotics is 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science stream with Physics and Mathematics are eligible. The student must qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Interested candidates may directly visit the official website and apply through online or can also get the application form from the respective university counter office as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?