18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get M.A.(Applied Psychology) admission in Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences?

I am a Psychology Honours student of B.A. and after completing my Graduation I want to do M.A. in Applied Psychology from Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences. Can I know about the requirements for admission in this course of this institute? Please tell me asap.

29th July 2016, 02:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get M.A.(Applied Psychology) admission in Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Psychology Honours student of B.A. and after completing my Graduation I want to do M.A. in Applied Psychology from Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences. Can I know about the requirements for admission in this course of this institute? Please tell me asap.

The candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for M.A (Applied Psychology) course in Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences. The course has four semesters (2 years). The course is useful in developing in depth knowledge and critical understanding of the theory, research and history of psychology. The course is useful for the candidates who wish to pursue their career in Psychology profession. The Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences website link is Click Here
29th July 2016, 03:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get M.A.(Applied Psychology) admission in Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences?

To get admission in M.A. (Applied Psychology) course in Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences, you should have completed Graduation course with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. Admissions to this course will be based on the merit of the qualifying examination, English Essay, GD and Interview. Since, you have completed B.A (Psychology) course from a recognised university, you are eligible to get admission in M.A. (Applied Psychology) course in Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?