26th May 2018, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Seats available for MTech(Applied Electronics) course in IFET College of Engineering?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MTech in Applied Electronics from IFET College of Engineering. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

28th June 2018, 04:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available for MTech(Applied Electronics) course in IFET College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do MTech in Applied Electronics from IFET College of Engineering. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

There are 18 seats available for ME Applied Electronics course in the IFET College of Engineering. ME Applied Electronics is a four semester (two year) master level course. The ME Applied Electronics course is useful for the candidates to gain technical skills and transform them to budding software engineers who can develop customized application or software. Candidates can download the application from the college website and apply for the admission. The IFET College of Engineering website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?