10th August 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Mumbai University?

Hello,
I want to get admission in M.Com course in Mumbai University. Can you please let me know that I have to give any entrance exam for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  2. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  4. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  5. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  6. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  7. Is it compulsory to appear in entrance exam to study M.Com Honours in Mumbai University?
  8. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  9. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  10. How to do B.Ed in Mumbai University after passing B.Com
  11. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  12. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  13. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Mumbai University? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  17. How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%
  18. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
31st October 2015, 03:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to get admission in M.Com course in Mumbai University. Can you please let me know that I have to give any entrance exam for that?

Yes you have to appear for the entrance examination to join M.Com in Mumbai University.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility to join the course is a pass in B.Com.

They offer following M.Com courses:

M.Com Advanced Accounting
M.Com Business Management
M.Com Banking and Finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?