19th April 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MDS in any Government college at Chennai?

Hello,
I would like to know how to join
MDS course in any Government college at Chennai?
Should I have to give any entrance exam?
Help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  2. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  4. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  7. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  8. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  11. Procedure to study MDS in US and UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Will I be able to apply for State counselling if scored 702 marks in AIPGDEE? Can I study MDS in any government or private college?
  13. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in MDS college of Bangalore
  14. How many entrance exams to be written to do MDS abroad?
  15. What are the requirements for MDS entrance exam? What to study for the entrance exam?
  16. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  17. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  18. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
20th October 2015, 12:30 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MDS in any Government college at Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know how to join
MDS course in any Government college at Chennai?
Should I have to give any entrance exam?
Help me to know about this.

Yes you should write TN Government Dental College MDS entrance examination for the admission to study MDS in Tamilnadu.

The eligibility to join MDS is a BDS.

The entrance exam consists of 250 objective type questions.
Each question carries one mark and there is no negative mark for incorrect answers.

The entrance examination was held on 1st March 2015.

The entrance examination application form is available in online.

The website address is http://www.tnhealth.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?