9th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to apply online for Thapar University M.Tech admission? Cost of application and duration of entrance exam?

Hi, Kindly tell me that I have to apply online for Thapar University M.Tech admission? What is the cost of application? What is the duration of the entrance exam?

10th June 2016, 10:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to apply online for Thapar University M.Tech admission? Cost of application and duration of entrance exam?

Yes, need to apply online for Thapar University M.Tech admission by filling up the online application at Thapar University official website www.thapar.edu.

The cost of Application form for Thapar University M.Tech entrance examination is Rs.1500/-.

The duration of Thapar University M.Tech entrance examination is 90 minutes.
12th June 2016, 12:36 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to apply online for Thapar University M.Tech admission? Cost of application and duration of entrance exam?

You are interested to apply for the M.Tech admission in Thapar University. Following are the details regarding this:

>>Cost of Application: Rs. 1500

>>Last date for receipt of completed application form: 17th June 2016

>>Date of Entrance Test: 26th June 2016

>>Duration of test: 1.30 hour

>>Result of Entrance test: 05th July 2016

>>So in my opinion you have to fill the online application as soon as possible. If you still have any doubt regarding the syllabus of entrance exam then you can go through the detailed advertisement.

Link to apply online:http://thapar.edu/index.php/admissions/post-graduate
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Thapar university Mtech admission.pdf(347.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf Important DatesInformation.pdf(479.4 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?