25th August 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Are there any special programmes for studying Library Science in few months?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Sources, Systems and Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  3. Can I study IIM after completion of CA course along with degree?
  4. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  5. Information about NET exam? Which are the best books for preparation of NET exam?
  6. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  7. Which are the courses offered by VIT at Vellore and Chennai Campus for M.Tech Electrical and Electronics?
  8. Fee structure for M.Tech in VIT?
  9. Courses available in VIT their Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  11. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
  14. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What is the last date of B.Com distance admission?
  16. Where can I do Ph.D in Library Science?
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  18. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
26th August 2015, 10:25 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any special programmes for studying Library Science in few months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are some certificate courses available in Library Science. The duration of the course will be six months to one year. It is a distance education program. The minimum qualification for a certificate course in Library and Information Science is 10+2.

-Annamalai University, annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
-Madurai Kamaraj University, www.mkuniversity.org/
-Vinayaka Missions University and, www.vinayakamission.com
-Nalanda Open University www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

Above universities which provide the library science course in short term.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?