27th August 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between M.Sc Computer Science and M.Sc ITM? Which is better to do?

Hello,

I had done Bsc Comp.Sc, and in this year i had given entrance exam both in MSc Comp.Sc and MSc ITM.I got selected in ITM but in waiting list in comp.sc, both in well recognised university,so my confussion is if later I got selected in comp.sc ,then what will be the best for me to choose MSc Comp.sc or MSc ITM. And please help me out between them,which can develop my career and would give me better Job opportunity.
Please do help me out of this problem because my admission date is near.And i would be very happy n thankful.

30th August 2016, 11:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between M.Sc Computer Science and M.Sc ITM? Which is better to do?

Both M.Sc in Computer Science and M.Sc in ITM are valuable Post Graduate courses which a candidate can opt without any hesitation. But as you have completed your B.Sc in Computer Science, according to me you must go for M.Sc in Computer Science as this is related to your field and it will be more beneficial for you. So, try to get admission in M.Sc in Computer Science. Otherwise M.Sc in ITM is also a good option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?