15th December 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What Next after M.Sc Mathematics? What are the Job opportunities?

Can you please give me the information regarding what are fields that students can choose after a master degree in mathematics?. What are the job sectors for a student who has completed his/her master degree in mathematics??

11th January 2014, 04:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What Next after M.Sc Mathematics? What are the Job opportunities?

After M.Sc mathematics you can apply for the M.Phil and i think it is best for you. And after M.Sc you can apply for the NET exam and if you will clear this then you can apply for the job in many colleges as a lecturer.

And if you wants to do study further then there are so many courses some are given below:

Master of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics
Master of Philosophy in Mathematical Science
Master of Philosophy in Mathematics
Master of Philosophy in Maths and Statistics
Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics
Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics
Doctor of Philosophy in Maths and Statistics

So, all courses are good have good scopes so you should do any of the course. And if you want to do job further then you can apply for the NET exam and i think it is best for your career.

So, you should need to apply for any of the above courses all are good courses And after that you can apply for the PhD. And after that you can apply for the any job in which you are eligible and you can apply for those jobs related to the field.

And there are so many offices in which you can get job. And after that you can also apply for the job in many colleges and universities also.
For this you need to apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?