26th December 2018, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for ILI-CAT 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in ILI-CAT of 2019. So, I want to know about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam?

28th December 2018, 10:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for ILI-CAT 2019?

Procedure to apply for ILI-CAT 2019:-

Firstly you have to fill the examination form of ILICAT 2019. The application form will be available in both the forms that is online as well as offline for candidates. For online mode, the candidates have to fill application form from official website.
For offline mode candidate have to fill the application form that is available at counters of Institute.
The admit card will be available on official website of ILICAT.

For more information you can visit www.ili.ac.in
29th December 2018, 09:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for ILI-CAT 2019?

The procedure to apply for ILI-CAT 2019 is given below.

=> First of all, you have to visit the official website.

=> Then you should click on the registration option.

=> Then you have to enter the required information like name, date of birth, mobile number etc.

=> After that, you should log in the id and password.

=> Then you should upload the scanned image of photograph and signature.

=> Then you have to complete the form by providing the detail according to given instructions.

=> After that, you should pay the application fee and click on submit option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?