12th January 2023, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Whata are the possible chances of getting good MBA college through MAT?

I am pursuing BBA and going to appear for MAT exam what are the possible chances for me to get a good college for MBA.

15th January 2023, 01:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whata are the possible chances of getting good MBA college through MAT?

Good MBA college through MAT is given below:-

XIME Bangalore
WE School, Bangalore
SIES College of Management Studies
Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida
Shiv Nadar University
Praxis Business School
Jindal Global Business School
IIMS Pune etc.
15th January 2023, 02:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whata are the possible chances of getting good MBA college through MAT?

Good MBA college through MAT:-

VJIM Hyderabad

PSGIM Coimbatore

Jindal Global Business School

CIMR Mumbai

IPE Hyderabad

Shiv Nagar University

Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida

SIES College of Management Studies etc.
15th January 2023, 07:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MAT refers to Management Aptitude Test and MAT score is accepted by 600+ business schools for offering MBA (Master of Business Administration) admissions.

So, through MAT score you can also get yourself enrolled in a good management college for pursuing MBA course.

You can check the list of colleges accepting MAT score for offering MBA admissions, you can refer to the link https://mat.aima.in/lp/institutes.html.
15th January 2023, 07:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Some of the colleges accepting MAT score
These colleges accept 80 to 100%

BIMTECH
Greater Noida

JAGSOM
Banglore

ISBM Pune

IMI Kolkata

KIIT School of Management

WE School Banglore
15th January 2023, 10:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are offered good colleges on the basis of MAT examination. MBA is two year course.

So, you can apply for the examination in final year of BBA course and eligible to get admission after completing of the course.
17th January 2023, 06:05 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Here is the list of colleges for MBA through MAT is:-

*IIM Bangalore

*IIM Calcutta

*IIM Ahmedabad

*Goa Institute of Management

*IIM Indore.
2nd February 2023, 05:21 PM
SohanPerves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing BBA and going to appear for MAT exam what are the possible chances for me to get a good college for MBA.
Now I heard a gurgling sound that I had never heard before. It could have been the 7900xt card or my water-cooled CPU. Anyway, I'm going to remove the card and insert an old 1600 to see how that works—I've tried everything with the 7900xt. I can still use the internet, so it is not dead; rather, something is wrong with the drivers or the card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?