14th February 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing?

I have none of the subjects you described in my bachelors. I have done my bachelors in speech and hearing. I have subjects like audiology speech language pathology. Can I pursue B.Ed.
Kindly revert back. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Biology streams available to study in M.Sc for Speech and Hearing graduate?
  2. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?
  3. How should I join speech and hearing degree in Kerala?
  4. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  5. Career as speech and hearing therapist?
  6. List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing
  7. How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree?
  10. How to take admission in National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kerala to study Audiology and Speech Language course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which course I can take next after completion of BA course? M.A or LLB?
  12. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
  13. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?
  15. Higher education courses offered after polytechnic course?
  16. From where to do the course related to Speech/Hearing and Therapy? What is the qualification requirement?
  17. Can I do Bachelor degree after passing 10th?
  18. What should I do after completion of diploma in ECE other than B.Tech?

15th February 2017, 11:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing?

Yes, definitely you can pursue B.Ed course after the completion of your Bachelors degree.
Since you have completed your bachelors degree course, you are eligible for B.Ed course based on your qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course in the relevant field.

15th February 2017, 11:45 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for BEd is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BEd.

16th February 2017, 04:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

These kind of subjects are useful at special schools only. Hence, you can do B.Ed in any suitable subject based on your degree and then apply for job at special schools. You have to choose the subjects in B.Ed according to your stream.

The subjects in which you have done your degree is not taught at schools. Hence, make sure you opt for a suitable subject which is available for B.Ed admission.

17th February 2017, 12:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have none of the subjects you described in my bachelors. I have done my bachelors in speech and hearing. I have subjects like audiology speech language pathology. Can I pursue B.Ed.
Kindly revert back. Thanks.
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.

3rd May 2022, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.ED after master degree in Fine Arts ?

2nd February 2023, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.ED in speech after BSC MPC group

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?