28th January 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

From where to do correspondence course in Elementary education?

I have 45% in graduation and done PGDM(Finance) awaiting result. Want to do Diploma in elementary education through correspondence, Please tell me from from where I can do it? Am I eligible to pursue this course?
Please reply on my email: [email protected]

7th May 2014, 03:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From where to do correspondence course in Elementary education?

Post Graduate Diploma in Elementary Education is the fabulous idea to make your future grow. The Universalisation Elementary Education course is the course which is achieved by the Sarva Shiksha abhiyan. This Education and the programme were conducted by the Union cabinet of the Central Government of India.

This course have so many contents like Introduction, Cause of Elementary Education, National Statement for the UEE, National Policy of Education, Education minister’s Resolve, Sarva shiksha abhiyan, objectives of sarva shiksha abhiyan, structure, implementation and many more contents was placed in the course Elementary Education. This course is the main part of our Education in India.

As per your question you have secured 45 % in graduation. So you have to face some problems in admission through the course. If you are SC or ST then you can get a good college but if you general then you cannot get a good college.

Yes this course is also given as correspondence by the colleges. The college or university which is recognized and giving some good opportunism then you should go for those college or university.
In this course there are so many placements in government companies and private companies are there to recruit the students.
11th May 2014, 06:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to do correspondence course in Elementary education?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your course in elementary education. However, there are no institutes which offer this course in correspondence mode. However, there are institutes which offer this course in part time mode of learning. You can pursue the course in the following institutes.

-Jahangirabad Institute of Technology, Lucknow
-Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
-Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College For Women, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi
-AURA Institutions, Delhi
-Aditi Mahavidyalaya, Rohini, Delhi
-Department of Education (University of Delhi), GTB Nagar, Delhi
-Amity University, Noida
-Sant Darbara Singh College of Education for Women, Lopon, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?