5th August 2014, 12:55 PM
bvskr

Whether Experience is necessary to get admission in IIMs for PG program?

sir,

I've completed B.Tech. and i haven't did for any jobs Please tell me Whether Experience is necessary to get admission in IIM-pgm or not, If must What type of Experiences are need

6th August 2014, 09:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Experience is necessary to get admission in IIMs for PG program?

No, experience is not mandatory for PG in IIMs. However, your preference will be more during admission if you have work experience or job experience under your belt. Most of the IIMs consider CAT score as well as evaluate career record of the students. Along with that, GD and interviews are also taken. Thus, if you do not have a work experience but a good percentile in CAT and do well in the interviews and GDs you can surely get admission for PG program in IIMs.

Experience include - work experience like internships or project work under any company and job experience- doing job under any company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?