25th February 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Whether JIPMER is a Government affiliated college? Admission criteria for PG courses?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to know that is JIPMER a Government college? Kindly let me know what is the criteria for admission in PG courses? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
30th March 2016, 12:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether JIPMER is a Government affiliated college? Admission criteria for PG courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to know that is JIPMER a Government college? Kindly let me know what is the criteria for admission in PG courses? Thank you in advance.
Yes, JIPMER is under direct control of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. It is a government funded institute. The eligibility for the PG Course (MD/MS) is a pass in MBBS or equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India. The candidate must have 12 months rotating internship/practical training. The candidate has to apply online for the course. There will be an entrance examination for the admission. The entrance will be held on 15-05-2016. Please, refer the below attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus-MDMS-Jan-2016.pdf(1.85 MB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?