3rd July 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to pursue graduation if the board goes unrecognized after 1 or 2 years?

I have completed my 12 th from distance education!! From a recognised board!! And now i want admission in college tu do my grad!! I just wanna confirm that what if the board goes unrecognised after 1 or 2 year of my grad.! will i be able to pursue my grad or they will cancel my admission? Or should i go for cbse 12th now?

11th July 2015, 01:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to pursue graduation if the board goes unrecognized after 1 or 2 years?

There is nothing to worry if the board of education from which you pursued 12th gets unrecognized after 1 or 2 years. This is because your education qualification will still be valid. If your educational qualification is valid now, then it will be valid for lifetime even if the board loses its recognition. You will be able to pursue graduation. So proceed forward and opt for higher studies provided your board is recognized and valid when you had done your 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?