26th December 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a bank job after completing PGDBO?

Is it true that after completing the course of PGDBO, I get a job in banking sector and also tell about me fee structures as well as salary package? Please tell me about the ICICI bank job?

28th December 2016, 11:19 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a bank job after completing PGDBO?

There are some private sector banks like ICICI who conduct some course for graduates and if they are suitable after completion, they end up getting a job at the same bank.

Hence, if you are good enough, then surely you will get job after completion. Private banks give job on the basis of interview. Hence, be prepared for it.
28th December 2016, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a bank job after completing PGDBO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it true that after completing the course of PGDBO, I get a job in banking sector and also tell about me fee structures as well as salary package? Please tell me about the ICICI bank job?

Yes, you can get a bank job after completing Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) as a Sales Officer, Customer Service Officer etc. in various private banks like ICICI Bank. The eligible candidates after selection will be posted in various branches. The job is mostly related to sales and has targets. The work environment purely sales driven, one has to handle the sales with passion. The course is mainly for the purpose of training the students about the day to day activities of the bank. You have to clear the written test and interview conducted by the bank for the selection. The course is conducted by various institutions in like IFBI, NIIT, Manipal Academy of Banking etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?