9th January 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

A year diploma can be equivalent to Masters?

Sir,after completing my examination, i am doing a diploma course in 1 year under Annamalay university.So my question is it is possible that the diploma,is equeivalent to the master.Reply me soon sir.

14th January 2014, 07:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: A year diploma can be equivalent to Masters?

No, it is not equivalent to the master. 1 year diploma is not equivalent and master degree is of 2 years and after diploma you have to apply for the degree otherwise there is very less value of the diploma.

so, i think it is best to do degree instead of the diploma. And as you are doing diploma then it is best to do degree after that.
Here you have not mentioned about the diploma course that in which you are doing diploma. Otherwise i will tell you about your course.

So, the answer of your question is no, 1 year diploma course is not equivalent to the master degree.
Master degree course is of 2 years.

Eligibility criteria for the masters:
The candidate should have graduation from a recognized university.
The candidate should have graduation with minimum 55% marks and for the SC/ST there is some relaxation in the marks.
There is no age limit to apply for the masters.

And i think it is best to do masters after the graduation after that you will get better job as compare to the after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?