21st July 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Infosys placement if I have 2 years gap in between B.Tech?

I am a student of b.tech 4th year.and im having 2 year gap is there.so can i appear the campus placement of infosys ? plz reply. What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thanks!

21st July 2016, 05:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Infosys placement if I have 2 years gap in between B.Tech?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Infosys campus placement with 2 years gap in Education. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in first attempt and there must not be any backlogs in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in 10th Class is 65% marks

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 65% marks

>> The minimum percentage required in B.E/ B.Tech is 65% marks

>> In the criteria it is clearly mentioned that "Candidates with standing arrears or backlogs are not at all eligible".
21st July 2016, 08:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Infosys placement if I have 2 years gap in between B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of b.tech 4th year.and im having 2 year gap is there.so can i appear the campus placement of infosys ? plz reply. What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Infosys recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 65%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
22nd July 2016, 08:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for recruitment drive of Infosys. This is because as per the eligibility criteria of Infosys, there should not be any gap during the qualifying course - B.E/B.Tech course. Since you do not satisfy this criteria, you are ineligible for the course. Moreover, Infosys has revised it's eligibility criteria and limited the academic gap to one year for the entire academic career from 10th to B.Tech.
22nd July 2016, 11:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much appear for the interview but do remember to clear your backlog papers before the joining date in the company or else your candidature would be cancelled.

So, you should try not to get and more backlog papers from now on and clear your papers as soon at the earliest and in one attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?