28th February 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?

Can i get job in IT reputed companies ,i'm hv scored 77.28% in 10th n 43.5% in 12th, n 78.9% in BCA plz mention da company wer i get job. . .? Can someone please answer me soon on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon to apply for the job!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a job in reputed IT companies after completion of BCA with 78% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th and 78% marks in BCA?
  3. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  4. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
  5. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  7. For which companies can I apply after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 12th
  8. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  9. How to enter in software filed with 53% marks in 10th? Which companies are suitable for me?
  10. Can I get a job in MNC companies after completing 12th with 45%, BCA with 70% and 10th with 61%?
  11. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  12. Will I have a chance to get a good job in big IT companies after scoring 64% marks in 10th, 49% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in core companies if I have 80% marks throughout my studies?
  14. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  16. How much marks in BCA graduation is required for a better job?
  17. Which companies I can apply for job if I have got 55% marks in MCA?
  18. In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?
28th February 2016, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get job in IT reputed companies ,i'm hv scored 77.28% in 10th n 43.5% in 12th, n 78.9% in BCA plz mention da company wer i get job. . .? Can someone please answer me soon on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon to apply for the job!
As per 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for IT companies.

General eligibility criteria:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies are,

IT company= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment process.

So you can join some training course like LAVA, C, DBMS course in some institute if they are provide placement after completion of training.
28th February 2016, 10:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?

No, you are not eligible to apply get job in any Multi National Company with the above mentioned percentage criteria. Yes, the above percentages are no where accepted by MNC to recruit candidates. The minimum percentage you must have secured throughout your academics is "60% marks". i.e., you must have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th Class, Minimum 60% marks in 12th Class and Minimum 60% marks in Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech. As you have not secured the required marks in Higher secondary level, I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in any MNC recruitment process. There are only two options left for you. One is either to go with Post Graduation (MCA) after BCA and find jobs other than Software jobs. The other option is to go with finding job in small scale IT companies with the mentioned percentages.
29th February 2016, 01:03 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant scored eligible marks in 10th and graduation (BCA), but you have scored only 43.5% in 12th standard. So it is very difficult to get a job in top IT companies where they ask for over 60% marks in all academic courses 10th onwards. But you can get a job where they ask only graduation marks. The aspirant has to improve his communication skills and programming skills. You should prepare well to clear the aptitude test. The selection process consists of written test, technical interview, group discussion and HR interview.
1st September 2016, 11:33 AM
HERE2HELP
Member+

You have very good marks in your 10th standard and in your graduation. But after having 43% marks i your 12th standard, ti be very honest, it is very tough to get a job in good IT companies. I am very sorry to say but most of the leading IT companies require 60% to 70% marks throughout your academic career.

But it is not true that you will not get a job in IT companies. You can try and develop good skills. Then you can try for some start up companies.

I think that should be the proper approach.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?