22nd August 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Which post is there for me in merchant navy after B.Tech in Civil stream?

Sir, I got 60% in 12th and pursuing B.Tech from civil stream with an average % of nearly 65. I want to join merchant navy. What's the procedure? Which post I can apply for? I hope that you will reply soon Sir.

31st August 2016, 05:07 PM
january2016

Default Re: Which post is there for me in merchant navy after B.Tech in Civil stream?

You are going with almost good percentage, try to maintain more than 60% throughout the average percentage otherwise it can be a problem for you to find job in future being a fresher.

Since, you have 60% and 65% in your 12th as well as B.E respectively. But you have not mentioned about your percentage in 10th as it also counts for the freshers.

So, as of now you are at safe side to get into merchant navy job.

Procedure to apply for the job is mentioned below:

1. Log in to the official website of the merchant navy.
2. Go to the career option.
3. Fill the application form correctly.
4. Prepare your updated resume.
5. Upload the resume with all the correct information.
6. Submit your complete application form.
1st September 2016, 12:59 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Which post is there for me in merchant navy after B.Tech in Civil stream?

--There is no specific post for Merchant Navy instead you can very well apply for Merchant Navy in case you are a degree Holder.

--Age Criteria : 21 -25 yrs of Age. Should be Unmarried candidate in case you apply for Indian Armed forces. Should be citizen of India.

--After completing your degrre go and apply for it .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?