12th November 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for private sector jobs with 8.4 CGPA in B.Tech but less than 50% marks in 10th and 12th?

I am having less than 50% marks in both 10th and 12th. But i have scored well in B.tech and secured 8.4 CGPA. So tell me if i am eligible for private sector job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for UPSC Exams and Government Jobs with a CGPA of 58% and scored above 65% in 10th and 12th class?
  2. Job opportunities in Private Sector for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 7.09 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in private companies if I have scored 61% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 6.0 CGPA in B.Tech CSE?
  4. Am I eligible to get through campus placement if I have scored 62% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if secured 7.39 CGPA in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  6. Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?
  7. Am I eligible for a job in Government Sector after scoring 7.5 CGPA in first year Electrical and Electronic with 70% in 12th, 58% in 10th?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  9. Can I get job in any Multinational Company if secured 66% in 10th, 54% in 12th, 63% in B.E. and 7.1 CGPA in M.Tech?
  10. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th?
  11. Which are the companies for which I am eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 57% in 12th
  12. Will I get a call from IIMs after scoring 89% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. Can I get placement in TCS with 71% in 10th, 59% in 12th and CGPA 7.02 in B.Tech.?
  14. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
  15. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which fields I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course?
  17. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  18. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
12th November 2015, 10:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for private sector jobs with 8.4 CGPA in B.Tech but less than 50% marks in 10th and 12th?

The minimum eligibility criteria demand by any MNC is that the candidate must have secured at least 60% and above marks through out the academics.

There are only few companies, which ask only graduation percentage to apply for a job.

If you have talent and good technical stuff, you can apply for the job and the company will obviously hire the persons who have caliber in them.

Being Knowledgeable is important rather than scoring top marks.
12th November 2015, 11:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for private sector jobs with 8.4 CGPA in B.Tech but less than 50% marks in 10th and 12th?

You are eligible for private sector job with this qualification and profile. However, you will face difficulty in getting a job in the IT sector since most of the IT companies especially the established ones have set an eligibility criteria as 60% or above in the entire career. Since you have less than 50% marks in 10th and 12th, so it will be difficult for you to get a job. However, there is nothing to get disheartened, there are jobs available for you especially if you have the caliber. You should upload your profile in the leading job portals like naukri,monster, shine, etc. to get more info of the various job opportunities before you.
13th November 2015, 12:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for private sector job with the above mentioned percentages. But remember, you are not eligible for IT companies recruitment with the above mentioned percentages. Remember, the basic minimum percentage required for appearing in IT Companies recruitment process is "60% marks" throughout your academics. Since you have secured less than 50% marks in 10th and 12th Classes, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Software Companies jobs. But remember, you are eligible to apply for other private sector jobs with the above mentioned percentages. Some of the private organizations generally demand candidates to PASS the requisite educational qualification. In such cases, you are eligible to apply for Private Sector jobs.
29th August 2016, 02:28 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Yes, you are eligible for private sector jobs. But you will face an obvious problem as you have less than 60% marks in your 10th and 12th standard.

If you have good technical skills and moderate communication skill, you can have a job in private company jobs. As you know you are not eligible for some leading MNC's in India, but you can always try for some start up companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?