26th June 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Aptitude and HR Interview questions of Godrej Infotech?

hello sir
i m selected for the godrej infotech interview
plz sir provide me aptitude n hr interveiw questions ....
please reply as soon as possible
waiting for your reply
thank you

15th July 2014, 09:28 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Aptitude and HR Interview questions of Godrej Infotech?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF GODREJ INFOTECH:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Godrej Infotech in this post for your reference. Just go through it and start your preparation accordingly. Make sure that you will understand the pattern of questions by going through the previous year papers and prepare for the questions which are on the same line by referring various books as like R.S.Agarwal.

Technical interview will be followed next once you complete the Aptitude Test and the questions will be based on your core subjects which you studied in your course. There will be questions related to Programming which might be from C, Java and other concepts like Data Structures, Algorithms, Operating System, Database etc. So, make sure that you do good home work on preparing all the basics which you have studies already to clear this round.

After the technical interview you will called for the HR interview where the questions will be simple when compared with the technical round which will be based on General and personal questions. The main goal of the HR interview is to test the candidates communication skills and also if he/she is ready to take up the job for atleast 1-2 years down the line. So, be sure that you will give only positive answers to all the questions which they ask for eg. even if you had an idea that you wanted to do higher studies after a year of work or so, do not tell them openly that you will be doing it when they ask the question "Are you planning for higher studies?", you make sure that you answer in a way which will give the answer "No" to what they asked in a positive way.

I have attached some of the interview preparation materials in this post for your reference. Just go through it understand the interview process better and to prepare for the same!
7th February 2017, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Aptitude and HR Interview questions of Godrej Infotech?

I have been shortlisted for Godrej Infotech company plz help me to clear aptitude test and also guide me for the recruitment process of same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?