8th February 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to work in Fractal Analytics being a CSE graduate with 6 months internship experience on Java?

Hello,
Myself Krishna Agarwal, completed B.E. in CSE. I am interest to work with Fractal Analytics. I have done my internship of 6 months in Java. So, I can apply for any post in Fractal Analytics? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
13th April 2016, 06:37 PM
january2016

Default Re: Can I apply to work in Fractal Analytics being a CSE graduate with 6 months internship experience on Java?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the job in Fractal Analytics. Since, you had your internship for 6 months so, it can prove plus point for you while applying for the job and when you will be having one-to-one interaction with technical HR there you must tell him about the internship and what you did during the internship program and don't forget to mention the same thing in your resume in a highlighted font.

Properly mention your Technology in which you did your training, what you learnt, any project you created. What are the extra technology you learnt.
All of them should be mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?