8th February 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Analyst in Fractal Analytics?

Hello,
I just want to know the job description which is provided in Fractal Analytics for Associate Analyst post. Kindly tell me the job description immediately.

13th April 2016, 06:31 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job description of Associate Analyst in Fractal Analytics?

In Fractal Analytic, for Associate Analyst post there is nothing called domain and job profile.
Associate Analyst itself means that you are a trainee and you will be in training period or the probation period till some months. And after completion of the training period you will be given a permanent post of domain till then for a temporary purpose you will be given job role of trainee and not more than that.

So, i will suggest you to complete your training with a good acknowledgement so that after the end of the training program you must get a good feedback from your trainer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?